Sunday, April 18, 2021

The word only 1

 “The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Mathew 8:8

We are in a world driven by information. Lack of information can make a man stagnant, keep him in trouble and eventually destroy him. Information accessed but not used is the same as lack of information. Information has the power to impart boldness and change the life of its users. The best information you can have is the word of God. If you access a word from the Lord, it brings you healing, deliverance, and more importantly the miracle you need. One word from the Lord will change your life forever.

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions:” Psalms 107:20

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6

Every situation that you have found yourself needs a word. The word may come as an idea, a direction, an instruction, or even a correction. If you receive it and act on it, your life can never remain the same. When Peter received an instruction from the Lord and acted on it, his failure situation turned to success.

I see your life changing positively today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a word that I need for my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: