Monday, April 12, 2021

A changed world?

 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

Do you seek a changed and better world? Then what you are really seeking is a changed and better man. Specifically, your world is you. A complex man will have a complex world. A troubled man will have a troubled world. Also, a calm and peaceful man will have a calm and peaceful world. If you really want your world to change you will have to work on yourself.  This is the secret: your world is you, but you are what you think in your mind. Therefore, if you want to change your world, you will have to change your mind first.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

 “That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:12

Let me tell you what has formed your mind and thus your world. The training you have received consciously or unconsciously, the information you have received, understood and accepted, and the people you have associated with. If the enemy wants to resist your change, he will resist your mind from receiving the light. 2 Cor 4:4 says, “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” So if you want your world to change, then get access to the light, first the word of God, and then instruction from people who have the world you desire.

I see you living better in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me what you want me to be in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: