Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Light to your generation

 “And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?” Ac 9:3-4

The voice you heard will determine the sound you will make on earth. You are not a light generator, but a receiver. The light you receive determines the light you will reflect and consequently the degree of your shining. You only have to position yourself to receive light from heaven in order to make your mark on earth. It does not matter your age, your sex, your limitations, your weakness, your past failure, or prevailing condition, when you receive the light, you lighten our generation.

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” Isaiah 60:1-3

 “Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:34-35

Your rising depends on the light you have received. The light that was in Daniel, Joseph, David, Paul, and in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is available to you too. Ask for access to the mystery of God’s word. Ask for the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God. Ask for a vision from heaven. Ask that the word of God should come to you. Do this consistently and daily in combination with the meditation on the scriptures. Do not stop until you have answers, it does not matter how long it takes.

Your destiny shall count in this generation in Jesus name.

Today is the last day of the fasting and prayer program; please join the prayer online at 8p SA time.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a light to this generation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: