Saturday, September 11, 2021

Opportunity in adversity 2

 “And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19

Open your eyes to see the opportunity that adversity brings to you. We do not see opportunities with our physical eyes, but with the eyes of our minds and our spirits. You have to feed your mind and your spirit if you want to see opportunities. Information is the food of the mind. Revelation is the food of the spirit. When you fill your mind with the right information, you empower your mind to see opportunities (Genesis 11:15).

 “And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15

“And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:17

Give yourself to reading books and meditation on the scriptures. Ask God to open your eyes to see the opportunity. Use the power of self-isolation, avoid the crowd for a season. Write down what has been revealed to you, analyze them, and take action.

May your eyes be opened in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes that I may see in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: