Sunday, September 12, 2021

Opportunity in adversity 3

 “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8

Engage the power of focused thinking, purposeful thinking, positive thinking, possibility thinking, and prayerful thinking to bring out the breakthrough idea in the midst of adversity. Thinking is to the mind what drilling is to an oil field.  Your mind is invaluable, better than any oil field or gold mine. Explore your mind using the power of thinking. Thinking must be your daily exercise if you want a breakthrough idea.

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2

You cannot achieve more in this life beyond the level of your thoughts. Your prosperity is directly linked to the effectiveness of your mind, which is the intellect department of your soul. Define your goal, separate yourself with a pen and notebook, choose a quiet environment, write out all the possible thoughts that come to you for achieving your goal, analyze and pray about them. Ask God to guide you, do not forget that all things are possible. Ideas rule the world.

May you receive a breakthrough idea in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a breakthrough idea that will announce me to my world in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: