Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Patience Key

 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

Faith and Patience are hard work, but they always deliver. Patience reinforces faith. Patience keeps you on when what you believe seems delayed. Patience helps you handle the time needed for the manifestation of your expectation (Hebrews 6:12). God’s time is different from our time. It takes patience to see the fulfillment of what God has promised. Patience makes you believe until you see the result. Be patient in prayers, in giving, and in doing good works; results are coming.

“And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;:” Romans 4:19-20

“And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience;…...” 2 Peter 1:6

 Impatience can change a believer into an unbeliever. Your adversity shall soon be over, but add patience to your faith. Your miracle shall soon manifest, but add patience to your faith. Your mountain shall soon move, but add patience to your faith. Faith cannot make it without patience because your faith will be tested. Not only by your enemy, but by the laws of this earth. Everything takes time, even your noodles take a few minutes to prepare. Within that time that is needed, patience must be in place.

 May you walk in patience and see your desired result in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to add patience to my faith in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: