Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Following Jesus 7

 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.” Matthew 6:5.

Jesus taught about prayer as a lifestyle and lived a life of prayer. Prayer is an altar unto God. It is the place where you exchange your weakness for His strength. It is the place where you exchange your will for His will. It is the place where you receive direction and power for kingdom living. The prayer altar must be approached with forgiveness in our hearts and worship of our God.

“When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.” Matthew 8:1

“Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.” Luke 4:14

A strong personal prayer altar strengthens communal prayer. If you want to be in charge of situations around you, you must have a personal prayer altar. Don’t wait for the time of crisis or for Sunday services before you pray. Powerful Christians have strong prayer altars which they service daily. You must pray through for your destiny and maintain a consistent prayer life. Pray through for your children and maintain a prayer altar for them too.

The grace to pray consistently is released unto you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the power to prevail daily in prayer in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: