Monday, September 13, 2021

Opportunity in adversity 4

 “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20

Evaluate your association. Who are your companions? You must be surrounded by the right people, if you want to bring opportunity out of adversity. Fortunately, friendship is a choice, association is a choice. Do not be sentimental about it. It is detrimental to be sentimental. You cannot grow beyond your association. Whoever you follow will make or mar your destiny. Leverage on the power of association for a lift in destiny and in the time of adversity.

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

I have been supported and helped by the right friends who have actually become my brothers and sisters. Actually, if God wants to help you He sends the right people into your life and if the devil wants to destroy you he will send the wrong people into your life. You must learn to accept the right people and reject the wrong people. It is important for you to be supportive of people so that you can attract supportive people into your life. Define your goals before you choose your friend. Enter only the vehicle that is going to your destination.

 May you be surrounded by destiny helpers and supporters in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, separate me from unfriendly friends in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: