Sunday, September 26, 2021

Beyond your expectations!

  “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Ephesians 3:20

 When you give your situation to God, He will handle it beyond your expectations. Going through the scriptures, there is no situation today that we can find ourselves that is not mentioned. In all cases God handled them beyond expectations. These include divine deliverance (Exodus 12-14, Act 12:5-10, Acts 16:25-26); divine prosperity (Genesis 30:36-43, Luke 5:5-6); Divine provision (1 kings 17:12-16, 2 kings 4:1-7); divine health and healing (Psalm 105:37, Mark 5:29), divine connection (Genesis 41:9-14, 1 Samuel 16:18); divine security and protection (Daniel 3:24-25;6:22, Psalm 91) and miracles, signs and wonders (Isaiah 8:18). Beloved, whatever you are praying or thinking, God will handle for you beyond your expectations.

“For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” Psalm 44:3

“The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14

As we come to the last days in September, I see God exceeding your expectations. I see Him fight your battles. I see Him answering your prayers. If you have prayed about any situation, stop worrying about it.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my allocated testimony for the month of September manifest in Jesus name. 

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: