Saturday, September 4, 2021

Be self-motivated

 “And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God." 1 Samuel 30:6

Destiny fulfilment will be hard if you are looking for someone to motivate you, be self-motivated. Find a reason to do what must be done and do it. When discouragement comes, encourage yourself. If you desire to fulfill destiny, the prize of fulfillment must be greater than the cost of the efforts. Drive yourself to destiny fulfillment no matter the situation. The energy within must be stronger than the obstacle without.

 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2 

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9

 Have definite goals and expectations. Be conscious of God’s presence. Do not be afraid. Be strong. Be courageous. Do not procrastinate, cultivate the attitude of do it now. Keep your joy, do not allow external factors to determine the joy within you. Keep the prize before you. Be passionate about what you do. These are ingredients for self-motivation.

I decree you will not fall on the way, you shall get there in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive fresh passion to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: