Sunday, September 5, 2021

Confront and conquer

 “And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine." 1 Samuel 17:48

Confront any challenge that comes to you to conquer it. Do not run away from it. Your lifting and promotion are just beyond the challenge. Do not procrastinate, confront and conquer it now. The presence of God is with you as a child of God. He has said it is not beyond what you can handle and He will also make a way of victory for you (1 Cor 10:13). When others ran from Goliath, David being conscious of God’s presence, confronted and conquered him. This was his breakthrough into the limelight.

“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

I know sometimes it may be overwhelming, but do not complain, confront and conquer it. If you need to pray, pray until the challenge is subdued. If you need to speak to it as speaking to a mountain, speak until you see results. If you need to sow a victory seed, go ahead and do not withhold. If you need to take positive action, just do it. Never run away from the challenge, confront and conquer it.

You have the victory in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: I come against this challenge in the name of the Lord and I claim my victory in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: