Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Faith or fear? Your choice

  “And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.”Nub 13:30

It is true that faith or fear is a choice. However, fear is a natural choice while faith is a spiritual choice.  It is human to choose fear, it is divine to choose faith. If you want faith to be a natural choice for you, you must feed your mind with the word of God and receive the spirit of faith. The truth of your situation is seen by the eyes of the spirit, not by your feelings or physical eyes. Please stop justifying your choice of fear, it will hurt you, open the door for the enemy, and limit God in your life.

 “But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

God did not give fear, reject it. When you face a fear-causing situation, you need to see the spiritual side also. This was what divided the twelve spies into two groups. They all saw the same physical challenge. However, Joshua and Caleb saw beyond that so they chose faith and reject fear. God asked me to tell you this morning, that He will see you through so choose faith and not fear.

Let faith live and fear die in you in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, baptize me with the spirit of faith in Jesus name. 

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: