Friday, September 24, 2021

Following Jesus 10

 “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” John 14: 9.

Jesus showed us how to relate with people. If you are following Jesus, you will not be hurting people.  You will not be a 419, a robber, a killer, or a liar. Anything you are not expecting people to do to you, don’t do to them. Don’t dig pits for people or plot for their fall. Before you do anything, think of yourself on the receiving end. Jesus said this is the law and the prophet. There is no preaching or prophecy that is higher than this.

“He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.” Luke 10:26-27

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7

Whatever you do to others will come back to you in multiple folds as a harvest. Jesus summarized the fifth to ten commandments in one word: you shall love your neighbor as yourself. Of course, if you love your neighbor, you will not steal his properties, his wife, or her husband, you will not lie against him or kill him. Go all the way to do good to others and your future is guaranteed.

May you walk in love as you relate with people in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me love and wisdom as I Iive among people in Jesus name.  

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: