Monday, September 27, 2021

Miracles in Principles

 “And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:3

It is true that life is governed by principle, but not by miracle. However, if you walk in principle you will always walk in miracles. When you simply obey the principles of the word of God, you enjoy the supernatural. This is the wisdom of God.  Everything in life has the principle that guides it, if you find the principle and obey it, you become a wonder unto many. Fortunately, you can find these principles in the scriptures.

“Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.” John 8:28

“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:” Mark 4:11

I don’t know what you desire, is it fruitfulness, success, prosperity, or anything that pertains to life and godliness. Simply seek what the word of God says about it and do it. This is true spirituality. This is the winning wisdom. This is the answer to all life’s questions. This is the secret of the supernatural ministry of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

May you walk in the wisdom of God.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a positive wonder unto many in Jesus name. 

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: