Friday, September 17, 2021

Following Jesus 3

“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:” Matthew 3:11.

John the Baptist introduced Jesus. You must note that John was preaching about the Kingdom of heaven. In his introduction of Jesus, he was talking of a mightier person who would do a better job about the kingdom. Why? Because Jesus would not only preach about Kingdom, He would also bring power to enforce the kingdom. He should bring the Holy Ghost and fire. This means as Christians, we must have Kingdom mentality and walk in power if we are truly following Jesus.

 “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:10

“I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?” Luke 12:49

You must actually have a priest and a king mentality, pursue a kingdom, and not a religion.  You are here to minister God to the people, bring the people to God, and reign as a king. Now, to do this, you must maintain a daily, consistent relationship with Father and walk in the power of the Holy Ghost. Make sure you have a vision from God and you are working the vision with the wisdom of God and the power of the Holy Ghost. No matter how old you are, your sex, what you have passed through in life, your present and past mistakes, you can still fulfill a vision of the kingdom.

 May you operate as king and priest on earth as Jesus, in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give a vision of the kingdom, and the wisdom and power to fulfill it in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: