Monday, September 20, 2021

Following Jesus 6

 “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” Matthew 7:3.

Jesus taught about getting along with people. He was a friend of the people that the Pharisees called sinners. People of different status followed Him. He made us know that people are important for our lives' fulfillment. He taught that we should be teachable, we should not operate our relationships with people like a court of law where we are both the judge and the jury. We should also be forgiving, doing to others exactly what we want them to do to us. People that are difficult to relate with basically violate the principle of His teachings.

 “For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:” Matthew 6:14

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12

 Marriage may be considered the most important relationship in the lives of those who are married.  This requires ultimate commitment and sacrifice to enjoy the benefits. In any case, any relationship God has brought into our lives must be managed with the wisdom of God through our positive response to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

May you always attract the right people in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to relate well with the people you have blessed me with in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: