Monday, September 6, 2021

Remember an act of God

 “And forgat his works, and his wonders that he had shewed them." Psal 78:11

It is important for you to remember an act of God when confronted with issues of life. If you can remember an act of God, you can connect to faith and receive the boldness that God will help you. This is why listen to testimonies is important. God is not a respecter of persons, what he did for one, he will do for another. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Also, if God has delivered you from a Lion, He will also deliver you from a Goliath.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Revelation 19:10

“David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the Lord be with thee.” 1 Samuel 17:37

As children of God, we do not win life’s battle by the strength of our weapons, but by the strength of His presence. Remembering an act of God in your life can command His presence in your life. Begin to remind God what He has done for you in the past. Even if the present challenge seems to be bigger, tell God that He is bigger than them all.

I see you winning this battle in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I remember my testimony Oh God, let Your presence be with me and give me victory in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: