Saturday, September 18, 2021

Following Jesus 4

 “And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine :For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.” Matthew 7:28-29.

Jesus taught about attitude, prayer, love for God, love for our neighbors, kingdom commitment, discipleship, sin, heaven and hell, subduing the devil, and establishing the kingdom. He did not teach like Professors but like a practitioner. He taught with authority, demonstrated power and compassion. God said you should hear Him, Mary said you should do what He tells you. Jesus said you should follow Him. The answer you are looking for is in His teachings, follow Him.

“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” Matthew 17:5

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

 To follow someone is actually to listen to him and do what He says. This is called mentoring. Please let Jesus mentor you. Do not let Him be your savior alone, but both your Savior and your Lord. Let Him guide you because then He shall guard you. Make a decision to follow Jesus at all costs today, it is your key for life and destiny transformation.

This is your day in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, I ask You to guide and guard me in my destiny journey.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: