Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Opportunity in adversity 5

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9.

There is one definition of grace that has not been emphasized, and that is “God’s strength in the inner man.” Grace is a "power" word. It is divine enablement. God calls Grace, “His Strength.” When you receive God’s grace, you receive the ability to do things in His strength. Your true strength in the time of adversity is actually your ability to connect to His grace and operate in His strength. One secret way to do this is to seek Him consistently in a personal fellowship.

 

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble..” Matthew 4:19

The truth is that you don’t struggle for what you have received grace to do. You flow naturally and enjoy it, though it is difficult. Maybe you are feeling weak and tired of struggling in adversity, please connect to grace. Fortunately, Jesus is full of grace, ask Him to give you the grace you need. Grace is available to the humble, those who will say I cannot go ahead unless God help me.

May the grace to turn adversity into opportunity rest upon you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me more grace  in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: