Thursday, September 23, 2021

Following Jesus 9

 “Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?” John 14: 9.

Jesus showed us how to relate with God. He revealed God to us as a caring, loving, and compassionate Father. He has made our relationship with the Father easy. He is the Father in the flesh. When we love Him, we love the Father. When we obey Him, we obey the Father. When we fellowship with Him, we fellowship with the Father. When we follow Him, we follow the Father.

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:” Hebrews 1:1-3

 God is not so far from you. He is with you in the person of Jesus. If you have been carrying a burden, give it to Him, ask Him to take it, and stop worrying about it. If you need direction ask Him to direct you and believe that He is leading you. He also has the power to forgive sins on earth, let Him free you from loads of sin and past mistakes. Also, He is the anointed one to deal with your yokes.

 Stop worrying the Father is with you in the person of Jesus Christ.

 Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, manifest Yourself as the Father in my life.  

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: