Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Covenant and the Law

 “The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle. They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law" Psalm 78:9-10

You shall not turn back in the day of battle. You shall advance and conquer in Jesus name. Yesterday, I wrote about remembering the act of God. Two other things are also important, staying in the covenant and walking in obedience to His word. If you keep God’s covenant, walk in His law, and remember His act, there is no way you can be beaten by any battle of life. Fortunately, grace is available for all New Testament believers to walk in His covenant and in obedience.

“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;” Titus 2:11-12

“But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.” Genesis 6:18

When these three things are in place in your life, what destroys other people becomes your protection. Also, what subdues others become your stepping stone. Declare that nothing shall send you out of His covenant. Declare that you are walking in obedience. Always declare His marvelous work in your life. And see your mountain crumbling and your red sea parting.

You are subduing obstacles in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your act become my daily testimony in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: