Thursday, September 30, 2021

Access key

 “Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.” Luke 11:52

The true access to anything in this world is knowledge. Anyone who hinders you from knowing is hindering your access. This is the main strategy the devil has used to hinder many, including unbelievers and even Christians. If there is anything you desire to experience in life, your key is to invest in knowledge. It is important for you to give yourself to focused and purposeful learning, particularly in the area of your life where you are struggling.

 “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

 “The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

Action without the appropriate knowledge base is foolishness. Hard work without sound knowledge leads to failure. In whatever you want to do, go for knowledge first. Knowledge gives light. This is your access key to all that pertains to life and godliness. It is your power over darkness and closed doors.

I see closed doors opening to you this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me to know and to access all that you have for me this year in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: