Sunday, September 19, 2021

Following Jesus 5

 “And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,” Matthew 5:1-2.

Jesus’ specific teachings to His disciples are found in Matthew chapters 5 to 7. If you consider yourself a true disciple of Jesus and you are serious with your destiny in God, please study these teachings and identify the necessary action points for yourself. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal these teachings to you, get extra materials on the teachings, and study them. Jesus said you are His friend if you do whatsoever He commands you (John 15:14). You listen as His disciple, but you obey to become His friend.

“Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.” John 15:15

“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:11-12

Ask Jesus to give you access into the mystery of the kingdom, through the knowledge and understanding of His teachings. Ask for a transformation of your life through His teachings ask for both Angelic and Holy Spirit helps. Ask for the grace to do His word.

 Your week is blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I am teachable, Oh Lord Jesus, teach me and lead me.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: