Friday, September 10, 2021

Opportunity in adversity 1

 “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.” Job 14:1

Opportunity is hidden in adversity but you need self-motivation to see it. The truth is that adversity is part of our lives, so we must learn to use it to our advantage. It is common to all; no one is exempted. It is the true measure of our strength. You must see it as a weapon, an instrument for your lifting, and not a punishment. The good news is that if it has come to you, you can handle it. More importantly, God will be there for you all the way. Encourage yourself with this.

 “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13

If you look at adversity and you respond in a positive way, it will build you, empower you to innovate and create. Adversity is a conflict that, if handle positively is the genesis of creation (Genesis 1:2). In a positive sense, you either conform to it or be transformed by it. However, God wants you to be transformed by it so that you can dominate it and use it to your advantage. Perhaps you are passing through one adversity or the other right now, you shall come out of it in glory in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, turn my adversity to advancement in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: