Thursday, September 2, 2021

Don’t quit and don’t look back

 “And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

 When you have decided to seek God for your destiny, do not quit and do not look back until you get there. You can never seek God in vain (Isaiah 45:19). You have to seek Him with all your whole heart and your strength. Never have an alternative or any plan to quit. Do not behave like Saul, who thought God was too late (1 Samuel 13:11). God will definitely visit you at the nick of time.

 “I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.” Isaiah 45:19

“And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;” 1 Samuel 13:11

 God is reliable, dependable, and trustworthy. More importantly, if you are His child, He loves you more than any man or woman does love his or her children (Isaiah 49:15). Your greatest security in such a time like this is your confidence that you have found God and you are conscious of the fact that He is with you.

May God’s Spirit rest on you and may His word come to you in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God show me Your glory in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: