Friday, March 1, 2024

Your thoughts, words, and time 1

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth (Your words); but thou shalt meditate (Your thoughts) therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do (Your time/action) according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8 KJV (emphasis mine)

In the next three days or more, I want to share with you what everyone has that can either change your life or take you to the next level if used appropriately. Everyone currently has a thought; your thought can align with progress, stagnancy, or retrogression. Everyone has a word; your word can either make you alive or kill you. Everyone has 24 hours in a day; you can either invest your time or waste it. You cannot understand the Bible and not use your time, your thoughts, and your words to advance your destiny.

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalms 119:130

“Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,” Luke 24:45

All success principles in this world are extracted from the Bible. Even the holy books of some well-known religions are clear plagiarism of the Bible with some twisting. My question is, when you open the Bible, what are you looking for? Some people even go to church expecting the Pastor to tell them what they want to hear. It is not about what you want, but what your destiny needs (Acts 3:1–8).

May you hear what the Spirit is saying to you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, shift me to the next level spiritually, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: