Sunday, March 10, 2024

You are not hopeless!

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.” Job 14:7-9

You are not hopeless; never give up on God, and never give up on yourself. Just like a tree that was cut down whose root was already waxing old on earth, it came back again through the scent of water. You will also rise up again. All you need is a scent of water, which can be a word of encouragement, a word of direction, an unusual help, or divine intervention.  

“For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecc 9:4

“And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.” Luke 15:20

Your connection with God secures your hope and gives you confidence that you will always bounce back. If you are at the bottomless bottom, go into the presence of God and stay there; He will change your story. God cannot breathe on you, and your life still remains the same. Get someone to be in agreement in prayer with you. Keeping your hope alive is important for you to renew your strength and re-fire yourself.

You are coming out of every pit, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: My dried bones shall rise again, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: