Thursday, March 14, 2024

Be willing to be used by God.

 “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19.

God still needs men to deliver the supernatural among men in order to execute His plans on earth. God’s pattern has not changed. If you are willing to be used by God, you must hear Him, believe Him, and submit to His will for your life. Paul was used because he submitted to the will of God as revealed to him in a heavenly vision. Even Mary accepted the assignment of God for her life, though it might cost her “shame” for a season.

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.” Acts 26:19

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38.

You know what I normally say to people: someone is using you, whether you are conscious of it or not. It is better for you to consciously and committedly allow God to use you. You will never regret it. You may be timid like Gideon, but if you accept the call of God upon your life, He will use you. You may be a nobody like David, but if you seek the face of God, you will hear Him, and He will use you. The best that can happen to a man is for God to put him in the plans He has for the world.

May you receive a vision from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your word come unto me and let Your anointing rest on me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: