Thursday, March 21, 2024

Keys to solving life’s problems 5.

 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.’” 2 Timothy 1:7KJV

There are solutions in your mind; only if you “mine” your mind can you see them. You have a sound mind; God gave it to you. You can “mine” your mind by thinking. You will not believe what God has put into your mind until you begin to exercise your mind through thinking. You can actually think through a problem and know what to do to solve it. Put your mind to work through thinking.

“And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.” Genesis 30:37

“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6

There is creativity in your mind. There is innovation in your mind. As you pray, think also. You can see profitable things through your mind. Your mind is powerful. Your imagination is powerful. Separate time to think. Your mind can be made more productive through active learning and meditation on the word of God. More importantly, you have the mind of Christ, so you too can do mighty works (Philippians 2:5, Mark 6:2).

May your mind produce results, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God put Your mind in me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: