Sunday, March 3, 2024

Your thoughts, words, and time 3

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Propverbs 4:23 KJV

Everything that can be seen in the physical realm has existed first in the thought realm. If your thought has not created something, you cannot create it. The source of innovation and creativity is thought. The source of all good and evil is thought. You cannot neglect your thoughts and the things that go into them if you really care about your life. What are your thoughts right now about your situation and your future?

“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6

“What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.” Nahum 1:9

One of the ways to use your thoughts is through imagination. You can use your imagination and the power of your thoughts to create your future. You can also use your imagination to kill your affliction and create a new life for yourself. Your imagination is a powerful tool to perform miracles for your life and destiny. Your imagination responds directly to your mediation. Mediate on the scriptures, and do not neglect books that are relevant to the future you want to create or the affliction you desire to kill. Your winning idea to kill poverty forever is in your imagination, driven by your thoughts.

Your imagination is strong and positive, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me imagination and thoughts that will advance my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: