Sunday, March 17, 2024

Keys to solving life’s problems 1.

 “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

In a few days, I would like to share with you the keys to solving life’s problems. Life problems come to all. Some are easy, while others are hard. However, all problems are either wisdom problems or power problems. Most problems will be solved if you have the wisdom to handle them. Problems in life are always asking a question: What are you going to do now? If you know what to do, you have conquered that problem. This is why the greatest favor you can do to yourself is to seek wisdom. Prioritize the wisdom of God; if you have the wisdom of God, you will solve all problems. Men have acquired wisdom too, through experience and other challenges in life. Some of them put their wisdom in books; you should read the books and be wise.

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

“There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers; Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.” Daniel 5:11-12

You cannot neglect wisdom. Anyone who does, do so at his or her peril. Whether marriage, business, relationship, finance, or destiny, wisdom will always deliver you. Wisdom is a defense, but it also gives life to those who have it (Ecc. 7:12).

May you know what to do in very situation in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let light, understanding and wisdom from you enter into me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: