Saturday, March 23, 2024

Purpose, Passion, and Pursuit 1.

 “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Rev 4:11KJV

Purpose, passion, and pursuit are foundational principles in the Christian faith. These can help a believer to discover his or her God-given purpose, cultivating a passionate love for God and others, and actively pursuing righteousness and God's kingdom. These principles provide a framework for living a meaningful and fulfilling life centered on God's will and purposes. The concepts of purpose, passion, and pursuit are deeply intertwined with the overarching narrative of God's plan for humanity and individual lives. These principles guide believers in understanding their identity, calling, and mission in the world. It is impossible to practically succeed at anything on earth without knowing its purpose and pursuing it with passion.

“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:13-14

“There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.” Proverbs 19:21

Purpose refers to the reason for which something is created or exists. You were created with a unique purpose designed by God. God puts in you a great value and crafted a purpose for your existence. If you discover God’s purpose for your life and align yourself with His will, you will fulfill your destiny. It is important for you to surrender your personal ambitions to God's greater purpose, trusting in His wisdom and sovereignty.

Oh God, reveal myself to me, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do whatever You want with my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: