Friday, March 29, 2024

His water and His blood

 “But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.” John 19:34KJV

We have a song in my local language that goes this way: Jesus, who has the water and the blood, repair and restore my life with your water and blood. The water is the cure for your mindset. It washes you and changes you. You know your life cannot really change until your mindset changes and conforms to the word of God. The word of God is likened to water (Eph 5:26, John 17:17, John 3:5). The blood is your security against the kingdom of darkness. The blood brings you into a new covenant with God, where all promises are accessed and satan is defeated.

“This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.” 1 John 5:6

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

Jesus gave us the water and the blood. You must use both for the newness of life. Mediate on the word until your thinking aligns with the word. The principles of life are embedded in the word of God. If you live by the word, you walk in the supernatural. The blood will secure you and protect you against the enemy (Exodus 12:13). If the blood of the new covenant is in place in your life, you cannot be defeated.

May you be transformed by the water and the blood, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God change my life and fortify me by the water and the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: