Tuesday, March 26, 2024

In His presence 1.

 “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16KJV

I will like to share with you about the benefit of God’s presence and access into His presence. In the presence of God, you will find grace, mercy, timely help, and a and a fullness of joy and pleasure. You cannot have these and fail in life and destiny. In fact, one of them is enough to change your life forever. Uzziah became great because he was marvelously helped. Whenever mercy shows up, judgment always loses its power.

“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” Psalm 16:11

“……. for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.” 2 Chronicles 26:15

Grace gives you unusual enablement to do what otherwise or naturally you are not able to do. Mercy suspends judgment and commands favor. Help makes available what you don’t have. Joy is the real strength for living. It is God’s goodness that makes a man enjoy life and live at peace. I think you should ask God for these in your life. I believe every New Testament believer is a carrier of His presence and should naturally walk in what His presence gives.

May you be a carrier of His presence, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me grace, show me mercy and let me experience timely help in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: