Wednesday, March 27, 2024

In His presence 2.

 “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” Psalm 100:4 KJV

Your access key to the presence of God is thanksgiving, praise, and boldness. Thanksgiving is appreciating God for what He has done; this takes you through the gates. Praise is exalting God for who He is, this takes you right into His courts, where He dwells. Boldness is confidence in God without condemnation in our hearts that takes us into the throne of grace, where judgment is bound and rendered powerless.

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

“Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.” 1 John 3:21

Have a grateful heart, no matter your situation or condition. Giving thanks is the will of God for you, and He will give you access to Him. If there is praise in your mouth, God’s presence comes to you (2 Chronicles 20; Psalm 149:6). Let there be forgiveness in your heart for yourself and others. If you sin, repent and accept God’s forgiveness. Let there be no condemnation in your heart so that you can get right into God’s presence.

May you enjoy God’s presence wherever you are, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into your dwelling place, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: