Saturday, March 16, 2024

Choose to know God’s way!

 “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalm 103:7

There are many differences between wanting who God is and what God has. A shallow relationship desires to receive what God has, while a deeper relationship desires to receive His person. You will never have to worry about receiving what He has if you have received His person and have a personal understanding of His ways. The majority are interested in the acts of God, but only a few are interested in knowing His ways. This is what separates the real Christians from the crowd of churchgoers.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

“As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle.” Job 29:4

You can continually experience the act of God if you have access to the secrets of God. The great news is that God is willing to share His secrets with you if you desire them. Job walked in prosperity and dominion because he had access to the secrets of God. He had a deeper experience with God. Daniel could do what only the gods could do because he had access to the secret of God (Daniel 2, 5, 6; John 10:35). Beloved, you may need to change your approach towards God. Desire a deeper experience with Him to know His ways and His secrets and to walk in them. If you do, you will no longer worry about the benefits of the kingdom, which include prosperity, security, dominion, and the supernatural.

As you seek God with the whole of your heart, you will find Him in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take into a deeper and a higher experience with You, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: