Monday, March 18, 2024

Keys to solving life’s problems 2.

 “Good understanding giveth favour: But the way of transgressors is hard.” Proverbs 13:15

 The wisdom of God is found in the written word of God, the Bible. A deliberate transgression against what is written amounts to foolishness and causes hardship in the lives of men. You will find in the Bible that some problems can be solved by fasting and praying. Some can be solved by giving praise. Some other problems will go away if you simply forgive. Some others can be solved if you engage in giving sacrificially. In every case, if you hear God and do whatever He says, you will have solutions. Obedience is a master key to solving life’s problems.

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

“And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean? Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.” 2 Kings 5:13-14

Underscoring most problems in life is disobedience. Obedience is the only power to quench the fruit of disobedience. You can judge all disobedience when your obedience is complete. A discipline to obey is the discipline that will give you peace in life. Disobedience may seem sweet for a season, but it produces hardship and problems in the future. Fight disobedience in your life, particularly when it has to do with the law of God.

May you hear God and do what He is saying, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me Your ways and lead me in Your path, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: