Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Keys to solving life’s problems 4.

 “So the king of Israel answered and said, “Tell him, ‘Let not the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off.’” 1 Kings 20:11 NKJV

One of the greatest ways to solve any problem is to be tutored or mentored by someone who has gone through a similar situation. Daddy Isaac Omolehin shared a story of a crisis he went through several years ago. He fasted for forty days, and the crisis did not go away. Someone took him to Baba Obadare. Baba did not even pray but told him what to do. Baba said he had the same problem many years ago. Daddy Omolehin did the same thing, and that was the end of the crisis.   

“He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20

““Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

The people you have surrounded yourself with may determine whether you will overcome a challenge or not. If you walk with wise men, you will be wise, but a companion of fools will be swallowed up. Who you listen to and follow matters. You need light to solve life’s problems. If you follow carriers of light, you cannot walk in darkness.

May you be blessed with the right people, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God bless me with wise and caring men and women, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: