Saturday, March 30, 2024

Jesus is alive!

 “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.” Revelation 1:18KJV

The truth that Jesus is alive symbolizes victory over sin and death, and offers hope for eternal life. A song writer wrote, “Alive, alive. My Saviour is alive. The sting of death is gone. And now, He lives, I have eternal life, since Jesus is alive.” Jesus has swallowed death in victory. He holds the keys of hell and death. Satan is forever defeated. When we pray in the name of Jesus, no one has the power to resist. When we follow the way of Jesus, we live in the victory that He has provided for us.

“And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.” Luke 24:5-7

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 1 Corinthians 2:7-8

Two things are important: The first is that if you are a Christian, you must walk in the provision of Jesus death and resurrection. The power that raised Jesus from the dead must be at work in your life to make you a wonder to your generation. The second is that every non-Christian must be given the opportunity to hear that Jesus is alive and has obtained victory for all who will receive Him.

Let every good thing that is dead in your life come back to life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let the power that raise Jesus from the dead enter into my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: