Monday, March 25, 2024

Purpose, Passion, and Pursuit 3.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33KJV

Pursuit implies actively seeking or striving after something. Believers in Christ are called to pursue God and His righteousness above all else. We must prioritize seeking God's kingdom and aligning our lives with His purposes. We must pursue holiness and spiritual growth. We must actively pursue a life of obedience, characterized by righteousness and holiness. People get what they pursue. If you pursue God and find Him, you will not only fulfill your destiny, but you will also be able to handle any challenges the world and satan throw at you (Jeremiah 29:11–13).

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:” Hebrews 14:12

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7

Pursuit is key in life to the extent that if you pursue nothing, you get nothing. Matthew 7:7 says you get what you pursue (my interpretation). However, you must be sure you are pursuing the right thing. You cannot pursue God and be wrong. You cannot pursue solving people’s problems and be wrong. Read Matthew 22:37–39. You cannot pursue faith, hope, and love and be wrong. You cannot pursue a sound mind and be wrong. You cannot pursue the anointing of the Holy Spirit and be wrong. You cannot pursue knowledge of the word and be wrong. You cannot pursue holiness and be wrong.

May you be at the center of God’s will for your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, if I am wrongly located, relocate me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: