Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Two are better than one!

 “Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.” Ecclesiastes 4:9.

Are you being confronted by an intimidating situation or circumstances? Get someone to agree with you in prayer. Are you being overwhelmed by doubt or unbelief, and you are finding it hard to pray? Then get someone who can pray with you in agreement. You can always beat any weakness of the flesh if you find a prayer partner. More importantly, if two are in agreement in prayer, God will grant their request.

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26.

The story of Paul and Silas is evidence of what prayer of agreement can do. Particularly if both people can feel each other struggles and challenges. It is really a great blessing to find someone who is not going through what you are going through, but can feel you, empathize with you, and agree with you in prayer. Two keys I have found important. The first is that you should always pray for people who are going through similar challenges as yours, even in your closet. Secondly, get involved in the work of God.

I am in agreement with you that your prayers are answered, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Get someone to agree with you and pray with you. If you are married ask your spouse to agree with you.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

Join us online (my Facebook page) every Wednesday at 7pm and physically every Sunday at 11am for a destiny-fulfilling encounter. The venue is 401 Ancore building adjacent Sunnypark, 85 Steve road, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: