Thursday, March 7, 2024

Timely help! 2

 “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

If help is available when a need arises, the need can never be a problem. The size of the need does not matter if appropriate and adequate help is available. There is a source of timely help that can handle all needs. The source is the throne of grace, where the Lord himself dwells. Perhaps you have a need right now, you can boldly come to the throne of grace and get the help you need.

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

“My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:2

No matter the size of your need, help is available. Stop running helter-skelter, look up unto the Lord, enter the throne of grace, and get the help you need. Please look up, raise your two hands to the Lord, and ask Him to help you. Stop worrying about the need and start confessing that you believe you will receive timely help.

Your timely help has come, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me be highly favored and marvelously helped, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: