Friday, March 22, 2024

Have a healthy prayer life.

 “Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” Luke 6:12KJV

Jesus had a healthy and successful prayer life. He continued to pray all night. Sometimes he would wake up early in the morning to pray. The Son of the Living God prioritized prayer during His time on earth. What was He praying for? Why would He spend all night praying? This is because He must hear God and judge the way God judges. He was not praying for food and clothing. He was praying for God’s empowerment to succeed in His assignment. And then He did not have to worry about food, clothing, or shelter.

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” Mark 1:35

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30

If you have a healthy prayer life, you will be able to avoid wrong decisions, wrong steps, wrong people, and wrong business. You will walk in the center of God’s will for your life because God will make His light available to you. Most of our struggles in life are because we do not know what we are supposed to know. A healthy prayer life will help you deal with matters with God’s help.

May you know the mind of God daily, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me your way and lead me in the right path, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: