Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The answer is in the Book!

 “In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.” Daniel 9:2

The answer you are looking for is in the book of the books, the Bible. Search the scriptures. Meditate on the word. Ask God for access to the mysteries of His word. Ask that the word be opened to you. You will find healing, deliverance, direction, help, encouragement, and empowerment in the Book. The Spirit behind the Book gives life. The Book will make you wise. The Book will help you to pray correctly. The Book has the secret that your destiny needs.

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” Matthew 22:29KJV

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken.” John 10:35

If you know the scriptures, you will not fall into error in life or in destiny. If you know the Scriptures, you will have access to the power of God. The scripture cannot be broken. Everything else can and will be shaken; only the word of God abides forever. If you do the word, act on the word, confess the word, believe the word, and pray the word, you cannot be shaken by any issue of life.

You are more than conquerors, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my understanding to comprehend the scriptures, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: