Saturday, March 2, 2024

Your thoughts, words, and time 2

 “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isaiah 26:3 KJV

Everyone has a mind; everyone has a thought. Your thought is your conviction, your belief, and the reason behind your actions. If you change your thoughts, you have changed your life. Your thoughts are revealed by exactly how your life is. Your thoughts can advance you, and your thoughts can also retrogress you. Some people have a kind of thought that prevents them from taking risks that will advance their lives, and so they are stagnant in life. If your thoughts align with the word of God, you cannot fail in life.

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:…….” Proverbs 23:7a

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

There are two favors you can do for yourself. The first is that you should renew your mind by feeding it with what will give you positive, bold, and sound thoughts. The second is that you should think through your life. This is necessary if you desire a remarkable change in your life. See the story of the four lepers in 2 Kings 7:3–8. You can think through your challenges and problems in life, just like you can pray through them.

May you have a breakthrough thought, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me Your kind of faith, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: