Friday, March 8, 2024

Pick your dream up again!

“And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?” Exodus 3:11

Stop looking down on yourself. Stop talking yourself out of what God has called you to do. Even if you have failed before, you can begin again. You can pick up your dream again. Moses failed once, and he thought that was the end. The same Moses encountered God and went back to the same place to succeed. You see, failure is part of the path to success. Failure exposes your need and tells you how not to do it. If you handle your failure well, you are on your path to success. There is always hope for a tree whose root is still in the ground.

“Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.” Judges 16:22

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,” Luke 15:1

God has not finished with you. He never finishes with people who are alive. He puts new spirit in them, gives them new passion, and leads them to do great things. You are not an exception to God’s rekindled fire. Your hair is growing again. Get ready for what God will do through you. Align your thoughts with His plan for your life. Spend time with Him and find yourself a mentor who is son of encouragement. Your voice will still be heard in the city. God is not done with you.

You will make your mark on earth, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, put a new spirit in me and renew my strength to move forward and do great exploit for you, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: