Monday, March 11, 2024

God will lift you up!

 “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.” Job 22:29

If you walk with God, He will surely lift you. I don’t care to know where you are or what you are going through, but I do care to announce to you that God is a lifter, and He will lift you. It takes humility to walk with God. It takes persistence, consistency, and focus to walk with God. If you are desperate enough for God, He will lift you. God has a word for you, and He has made His Spirit available to men. If you hear His voice and receive His Spirit, you will break your limits.

"But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” Psalm 3:3 KJV

“He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.” 1 Samuel 2:8

Open your arms to God in humility. Let humility drive you to spend time with God. Let humility drive you to obey Him in all things. Let humility drive you to submit to Him. No matter how long it takes, stay with God and let Him lift you. I can assure you that if you find God and His secret, you can never remain on the floor.

You are going to the next level, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lift me up and take me to the next level, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: