Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Keys to solving life’s problems 3.

 “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

Some of life’s problems will not go away unless you exercise the authority given to you by God through the Holy Spirit. As a Christian, you are not powerless. You are anointed and have authority given to you by God. You have power over satan and the problems he has thrown your way. You must exercise your authority over the works of the enemy that are against you. You must bind the forces that are sustaining adversity against you. You must also learn to talk directly to your situation. No matter the challenge that comes your way, always speak against it in the name of the Lord. Speak until you see results.

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Address both the symptoms and the root of it with authority in the name of Jesus. You are anointed to destroy the work of darkness. Now let me tell you this: you may not get results immediately, but you have to keep at it. Most people give up easily and think that it does not work. It always works. Be persistent and consistent, and see your troubles give way to the power of God in your life.

You are anointed, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I take authority over the root cause of affliction in my life and I command the root to dry up, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: