Thursday, February 29, 2024

Divine shift!

 “And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” Exodus 3:3

Whenever God calls your attention to something He is doing or wants to do, He has decided to shift you to the next level. You must turn aside to see and hear what He has for you. I don’t know any man, whether in the Bible or in our contemporary world, that God has mightily used but has not had to set aside to see or hear God. You may want to say, What about Samson? Well, his parents received the call on his behalf, but he went about it without the discipline and self-control needed to sustain the anointing. He killed himself with the same power God blessed him with. I'm sure you don’t want to be like that.

“And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.” 1 Samuel 3:10

“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

I believe God wants to shift many of us spiritually for the assignment that He has for us. However, we must be sensitive to his call for our attention. The world is too busy and on high speed in the fast lane, but you must learn to step aside and ask God, What are you saying to me? The wisdom, light, and power of God are all you need to be relevant in this world. The price you must pay for these is separation.

As we journey in this new month, may you be visited by God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, shift me to the next level spiritually, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: