Monday, February 5, 2024

Where all things matter!

 “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23KJV

The heart of every matter is a matter of the heart. The state of your heart is the state of your life. You lose or win the battle of life within your heart. Your heart is the breeding ground for all actions. It takes a lion's heart to take a lion's share. God will accept you based on what is or is not in your heart. Your heart must be courageous. Your heart must be focused. Your heart must be full of love. Your heart must be full of God. You must be standing at the gate of your heart to keep it; otherwise, the enemy will plant an unwanted seed in your heart. The heart is fertile for any seed to germinate.

“O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Matthew 12:34 KJV

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV

If you keep a believing heart, you will always have a victorious life. Jesus said in John 7:37, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” In other words, a believing heart is filled with the Holy Spirit, from whom people on earth receive solutions and refreshment.  A strong heart and a courageous heart are the hearts that take the promised land. This is a heart that is filled with the word of God.

May the Holy Spirit and the word of God fill your heart, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a new heart and a new spirit, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: